At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to help build a better Internet. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the Internet. Just how big?
- • We serve more web traffic than Twitter, Amazon, Apple, Instagram, Bing, & Wikipedia combined.
- • Anytime we push code, it immediately affects over 200 million web surfers.
- • Every day, more than 10,000 new customers sign-up for Cloudflare service.
- • Every week, the average Internet user touches us more than 500 times.
- • We serve data from over 100 points-of-presence around the world.
Website performance and security
Once a website is part of the Cloudflare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network, spanning 100+ data centers and growing. Through caching and optimized network routing we will accelerate your customer websites up to 2x, reduce your bandwidth usage by up to 60%, increase customer density, and decrease server loads – all while improving security by blocking attacks at the network level before they ever get to your server. We also provide automatic IPv6 and HTTP/2 enablement for your customers – even if your network doesn't support it yet!
Benefits to Hosting Providers
- • Protect Customer Domains — Keep customer data secure and protect websites from a multitude of threats and attacks with Cloudflare’s DDoS protection and free SSL.
- • Accelerate Website Performance — Improve page-load speeds by 2x, decrease requests by 65%, and save 60% on bandwidth.
- • Future-Proof Your Offering — Be confident that your offering contains the latest advancements in web performance and security technology with IPv6, universal SSL, and HTTP/2.
- • Generate Additional Revenue — Become a Cloudflare self-serve or enterprise reseller to earn additional revenue by selling Cloudflare paid plans to your customers.
Cloudflare plugin for cPanel
The plugin takes less than five minutes to install on your cPanel server and allows all of your shared hosting customers to enable Cloudflare in just two clicks.
Cloudflare cPanel FAQ
Please visit Cloudflare's cPanel Integration FAQ for support.
IMPORTANT: The Cloudflare plugin for cPanel is only intended for shared hosting providers and requires a Host API key only available through Cloudflare partnership.
User Reviews (11)
We've installed the CloudFlare cPanel plugin on 6 shared servers and it has enabled us to quickly setup CloudFlare for many of our customers. The service, even at the free tier, is amazing. The plugin itself can be a little buggy. I've had quite a few issues doing signup within cPanel, but no issues logging in with an existing account. The plugin also allows you to keep using existing DNS servers which makes conversion even easier. It would be nice if all of CloudFlare's functionality could be exposed within cPanel, but the basic settings are enough to get started. Overall it's totally worth it.
App will only work if people type in www to access your website. Considering people are inherently lazy all they ever get is an error page. If you were smart enough to accomplish the task of setting up the redirect to always use www, you wouldn't have needed this plugin in the first place. This plugin does nothing but cause confusion and is an embarrassment to show to my customers. We removed customer access to it almost as soon as we added it. I need to get around to actually uninstalling it so it isn't sitting there as a possible security hole anymore.
CloudFlare has been with our company throughout the years. It's been an integral part of our security and optimization practices both for hosting clients and websites we have helped to create. For us, the term Content Delivery Network (CDN) has been replaced by one word, CloudFlare. Participation in the partner program has been amongst the easiest we've experienced, from a technical view as well as working over the years with their team to provide knowledge and updates to our clients. The plugin within cPanel has been extremely simple for us to explain to clients and/or enable CloudFlare with a simple sign-up. The extra layer of security and optimization has allowed us to tailor plans more efficiently for our services while keeping quick access from within cPanel. We look forward to many more years of partnership and are excited to see what the future holds for CloudFlare!
I will try to be short: 1. Simple installation 2. Nice design 3. Awesome functionality In other words = PERFECT! It does all job for you in just 2 minutes so you can focus on other things. Clients from my company simply love it. I wish it will be free forever :)
This plugin help me so much on setup new server, long times ago, when I haven't start using CPanel, I will have to make a external Cloudflare Registration system for my hosting Panel, now this plugin can do everything for me. Save me a lot of time. Also very stable.
This add on has given us the opportunity to offer our customers a premium over-the-too service to just our hosted services, while protecting them against DDOS and other threat says - I would absolutely recommend this, and if you're using WHMCS their add on as well.
- Auto-Installers (31)
- Backup Utilities (42)
- Billing Automation (33)
- cPanel Conference Exhibitors (30)
- Development Services (6)
- Domains & DNS (31)
- Email Tools (83)
- Misc. Applications (46)
- Mobile Apps (30)
- Multi-Level Reseller (15)
- Security (54)
- SEO & Marketing Tools (16)
- Themes and Skins (17)
- Web Server Alternatives (23)
- Website Builders (47)