ConfigServer ModSecurity ControlSecurity
The product provides you with an interface to the cPanel mod_security implementation from within WHM.
With ConfigServer ModSecurity Control you can:
- Disable mod_security rules that have unique ID numbers on a global, per cPanel user or per hosted domain level
- Disable mod_security entirely, also on a global, per cPanel user or per hosted domain level
- Edit files containing mod_security configuration settings in /usr/local/apache/conf
- View the latest mod_security log entries
- Apache v2+
- mod_security v2.5+ installed via Easyapache
- A set of mod_security rules each of which uses a unique ID
A recommended selection of rules can be obtained from ModSecurity Core Rule Set Project and Got Root. Care should be exercised with these rulesets as they can increase server resource usage by Apache child processes significantly.
This utility uses concepts explained in this section of the cPanel documentation.
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
- Auto-Installers (15)
- Backup Utilities (20)
- Billing Automation (22)
- cPanel Conference Exhibitors (6)
- Development Services (4)
- Domains & DNS (16)
- Email Tools (34)
- Misc. Applications (39)
- Mobile Apps (16)
- Multi-Level Reseller (5)
- Security (49)
- SEO & Marketing Tools (5)
- Themes and Skins (6)
- Web Server Alternatives (12)
- Website Builders (22)