Fastest Growing cPanel Backup Software!
- Create UNLIMITED backup jobs & destinations
- Multiple supported destinations including: Local, Remote SSH, Amazon S3, Google Drive, BackBlaze & Dropbox
- Create multiple schedules per backup job that run incrementally to save disk space
- Native CloudLinux Support to save IO/ CPU.
- Self-service GUI for cPanel users to restore their own account files.
- Custom Hooks - add pre/post hooks to any JetBackup function.
- Hybrid Backups - Allows you to select any of the following to be backed up: full account, directories/files, email, database, cron jobs, SSL certificates, and more.
- Smart Account Filters allowing you to include or exclude accounts inside a backup job based on disk space/inode usage, suspended accounts, reseller accounts, cPanel package type, etc.
- Full RESTful API - Allowing you to run any function from the CLI.
- Pair with JetBackup WHMCS module to sell backup services to your clients!
- Disaster Recovery Clone Jobs - recurring AND incremental cPanel account migration to another cPanel server.
For information regarding the JetApps Partner Program click below:
User Reviews (5)
I wasn't happy with the built-in backups or with other addons I tried. JetBackup lets me select multiple destinations, use a mix of full and incremental backups, allow my cpanel users to backup and restore... It's exactly what I needed. Been using it for about a year now and couldn't be happier.
I have worked as a professional web designer for 18 years. I have seen poor software and poor support before, but this is unbeliavable. These people are not fit to run a business. They have been literally making a mockery out of the whole thing and wasting tons of my time. When I cancelled at the end I was told to please stay, because now they would fix it 100%. Oh really, and what were they doing before: just having fun pretending to be doing something about it, but in reality if was just a joke? AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE: THIS IS AWFUL
I was using CodeGuard for a while but they offered no support and actually costed me a lot of money because of their poor support, so I went looking for alternatives and I tried almost all of the backup scripts. After using a bunch of them I found JBM to be a step above them all but where they really outperformed was in the support. They addressed any issues and confusion on my part, once you take a little time to learn their app it is one powerful backup app, it has saved me a lot of money over CodeGuard in the short and long term. Diffident top notch app and support.
- Auto-Installers (14)
- Backup Utilities (20)
- Billing Automation (22)
- cPanel Conference Exhibitors (6)
- Development Services (4)
- Domains & DNS (15)
- Email Tools (31)
- Misc. Applications (38)
- Mobile Apps (15)
- Multi-Level Reseller (5)
- Security (48)
- SEO & Marketing Tools (5)
- Themes and Skins (6)
- Web Server Alternatives (13)
- Website Builders (20)