Fastest Growing cPanel Backup Software!
- Incremental Remote & Local Backups (will consume only changes!).
- Native CloudLinux Support to save IO/ CPU.
- Friendly GUI for self restores (cPanel & WHM)
- Full account restore, singe file restore, download files / backups, restore Emails, restore database, restore cron jobs, restore SSL certificates
- MULTIPLE DESTINATIONS - Schedule as many backup jobs as you want, to multiple supported backup destinations! Local backups, remote SSH, remote FTP, Amazaon S3, Dropbox!
- Limit backup space / inodes for users
- Backup reports for billing support
- Full API
- WHMCS module allows you to sell backup services!
- Advanced Command line tools
- Clone cPanel accounts to remote server
For a full list of features, screenshots, and demos please click on the link below:
For information regarding the JetApps Partner Program click below:
User Reviews (5)
I wasn't happy with the built-in backups or with other addons I tried. JetBackup lets me select multiple destinations, use a mix of full and incremental backups, allow my cpanel users to backup and restore... It's exactly what I needed. Been using it for about a year now and couldn't be happier.
I have worked as a professional web designer for 18 years. I have seen poor software and poor support before, but this is unbeliavable. These people are not fit to run a business. They have been literally making a mockery out of the whole thing and wasting tons of my time. When I cancelled at the end I was told to please stay, because now they would fix it 100%. Oh really, and what were they doing before: just having fun pretending to be doing something about it, but in reality if was just a joke? AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE: THIS IS AWFUL
I was using CodeGuard for a while but they offered no support and actually costed me a lot of money because of their poor support, so I went looking for alternatives and I tried almost all of the backup scripts. After using a bunch of them I found JBM to be a step above them all but where they really outperformed was in the support. They addressed any issues and confusion on my part, once you take a little time to learn their app it is one powerful backup app, it has saved me a lot of money over CodeGuard in the short and long term. Diffident top notch app and support.
- Auto-Installers (15)
- Backup Utilities (20)
- Billing Automation (22)
- cPanel Conference Exhibitors (6)
- Development Services (4)
- Domains & DNS (14)
- Email Tools (32)
- Misc. Applications (38)
- Mobile Apps (15)
- Multi-Level Reseller (4)
- Security (49)
- SEO & Marketing Tools (5)
- Themes and Skins (6)
- Web Server Alternatives (12)
- Website Builders (19)