Performance Manager is a free plugin that can optimize the performance of your server.
Performance Manager is a free plugin that can optimize the performance of your server. This is done by running a number of tasks on system or account level.
Tasks performed are (amongst others):
- Removal of orphan files from accounts
- Checking for cron jobs that run every minute
- Checking for accounts having wp-cron enabled.
- Removing logaholic historic data where logaholic is disabled.
- Fixing .htaccess errors
All these actions directly or indirectly improve the performance of your server. Less errors are logged, less data is backed up and less tasks are hammering your server.
Please note: this is still a beta version. Suggestions are welcome!
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
- Auto-Installers (19)
- Backup Utilities (42)
- Billing Automation (33)
- cPanel Conference Exhibitors (30)
- Development Services (6)
- Domains & DNS (31)
- Email Tools (83)
- Misc. Applications (46)
- Mobile Apps (30)
- Multi-Level Reseller (15)
- Security (54)
- SEO & Marketing Tools (16)
- Themes and Skins (17)
- Web Server Alternatives (23)
- Website Builders (25)