SMCP (SPAM Manager for cPanel)Anti-Spam
Management plugin for DSPAM on cPanel servers.
If you have ever wanted to use DSPAM for spam filtering on a cPanel server then you'll probably be interested in SMCP.
SMCP (SPAM Manager for cPanel) is a cPanel/WHM plugin that simplifies the use of DPSAM on a cPanel server. It is a management interface that allows users to review their email history, train their SPAM filter instance and manage their quarantine boxes in cPanel. It also provides an administration interface for administrators to configure and manage DSPAM on a cPanel server. If you would like to view screen shots of SMCP you can do so by going to http://bitmotel.net/smcp/screenshots.html. A 60 day trial is available by signing up for a trial license key. For additional information visit http://bitmotel.net/smcp or see our FAQ.
- Integrates DSPAM management into cPanel.
- Simplifies the use of DSPAM on cPanel servers.
- Provides an alternative to Spamassassin on cPanel servers.
- Local spam blocklist generation from user spam data.
- Provides an administration interface in cPanel and WHM.
- Enable/Disable DSPAM filtering on a per email account basis.
- Automatic updates, manual updating for new versions is not required.
- Multi-language support in cPanel and Webmail user interface. (English, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish)
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
- Auto-Installers (15)
- Backup Utilities (20)
- Billing Automation (22)
- cPanel Conference Exhibitors (6)
- Development Services (4)
- Domains & DNS (15)
- Email Tools (32)
- Misc. Applications (38)
- Mobile Apps (15)
- Multi-Level Reseller (5)
- Security (48)
- SEO & Marketing Tools (5)
- Themes and Skins (6)
- Web Server Alternatives (13)
- Website Builders (21)