Site24x7Security, Multi-Level Reseller, Misc. Applications, Domains & DNS
Site24x7 is an all-in-one, SaaS-based monitoring solution for DevOps, site reliability engineers, and IT teams. Site24x7 caters to the IT monitoring needs of more than 30,000 customers, monitoring more than 275 technologies, frameworks, and services.
Site24x7 monitors websites; end-user experiences; servers; networks; hybrid, private, and public cloud services; application performance; data centers; digital experiences; and logs. It also provides insights to predict service degradation in an increasingly complex IT environment with artificial intelligence for IT operations.
Site24x7's monitoring capabilities include a wide array of products.
* Website monitoring: Monitor uptime and performance of your website and its backbone services. Monitor website uptime, web page speed, workflow transactions, DNS servers, and REST APIs. You can also keep track of FTP services, mail services, and any TCP/UDP ports hosting critical services.
* Real-user monitoring: Monitor your front-end performance and deliver an uninterrupted digital experience. Identify and resolve Java Script errors, monitor the performance of AJAX calls, and gain insights on user sessions.
* Server monitoring: Monitor mail servers, web servers, virtual servers, database servers, Microsoft applications, and more with over 60 performance metrics. Agent-based and agent-less options are available.
* Network monitoring: Leverage SNMP-based monitoring for network devices with over 10,000 device templates along with support for network maps, SNMP traps, and custom SNMP monitoring. You can also, track network traffic and bandwidth with NetFlow analysis.
* Cloud monitoring: Monitor your private, hybrid, and public cloud services from AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
* Application performance monitoring: Trace performance issues in Java, .NET, Ruby, PHP, and Node.js applications, and pinpoint performance bottlenecks at the code-level and component-level for components like database, storage, in-memory services, and queues. Site24x7 APM provides out-of-the-box support for AWS and Azure cloud services.
* Security monitoring: Monitor website defacement, brand reputation, SSL/TSL certificates, and domain expiration, and check blocklists in real-time.
* Log management: Collect, consolidate, index, and search logs from different applications, servers, and log frameworks.
* Virtualization and containerization monitoring: Monitor your VMware, Nutanix, Hyper-V, Docker, and Kubernetes environments with out-of-the-box performance metrics.
* Plugins: Use our ready-to-install plugin integrations like MySQL, Apache, and Nagios, or write your own plugin using Python, Shell, PowerShell, Batch, or VB to monitor the data you need.
* Remote infrastructure monitoring: Monitor VPNs, VDI (VMware, Azure, AWS), ports, and Cisco Meraki for your remote work needs.
Site24x7 also supports monitoring for Cron, StatsD, and VoIP services.
* Reports and dashboards: Receive out-of-the-box reports and create custom dashboards based on your needs.
* Automation and anomaly detection: Leverage IT Automation to automate incident remediation. You can also obtain business analysis with AI-powered predictions using which you can plan your resource utilization.
* Effective communication: Receive unlimited support via phone, chat, and email. You can also receive timely downtime alerts using SMS, email, voice calls, push notifications, and other third-party tools of your choice.
* MSP plan: Managed service providers (MSPs) and cloud service providers can use the MSP plan to monitor their client's IT resources. Exclusive features like white labelling, rebranding, and multi-tenant options are available.
* Privacy, security, and compliance: Site24x7 complies with all major security standards including ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, SOC 2, the GDPR, CCPA, and TRUSTe. It undergoes an industry-standard security audit every year, during which an evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of controls is diligently carried out.
* Status communication and cost management: You can also use Site24x7 Status IQ, our incident communication tool. Site24x7 CloudSpend is a cloud-cost management solution that helps effectively track the billing and management of your cloud spending.
With Site24x7 and its cloud-native scalability, you can easily monitor your growing infrastructure. Site24x7 is easy to use, and its mobile apps provide on-the-go monitoring at a cost-effective price. Try a free, 30-day trial now!
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
- Auto-Installers (19)
- Backup Utilities (26)
- Billing Automation (22)
- cPanel Conference Exhibitors (6)
- Development Services (5)
- Domains & DNS (19)
- Email Tools (37)
- Misc. Applications (48)
- Mobile Apps (17)
- Multi-Level Reseller (7)
- Security (56)
- SEO & Marketing Tools (5)
- Themes and Skins (7)
- Web Server Alternatives (11)
- Website Builders (24)