Zonecloud DNS ClusterDomains & DNS
ZoneCloud, DNS Clustering for Web servers done right.
What is Zonecloud?
ZoneCloud is the very first panel agnostic and distribution independent solution. – It consists of three parts:
- ZoneCloud Controller receives DNS records from your web servers and pushes them to DNS servers (Nodes / zCloudNode).
- ZoneCloud Agent The Agent pushes the DNS zones of the web servers to the controller.
- ZoneCloud Node The node is responsible of serving the DNS zones. Nodes are DNS servers to which the Controller Server pushes zone records.
What makes it so special? There are other solutions too.
Indeed, there are. But they are either vendor locked to work with one specific panel, or scripts with crons/syncs/hacks or with limited functionality.
But there are hosts out there that don't use only one specific Panel.
Zonecloud is OS and PANEL independent. It works on Centos 6, 7, 8, Cloudlinux, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu and FreeBSD.
It syncs BIND zones directly. No locks or limitations.
It can work with cPanel, Plesk, Virtualmin, DirectAdmin or no panel at all. The only limitation is it works with Bind.
Any webhost with multiple panels, managed servers with no panel and generally any mixed hosting environment knows this is a pain. You can’t have a cluster for the whole setup. Here comes zonecloud.
ZoneCloud is a complete DNS Clustering solution which offers secured and flexible way of automated zone transfer between multiple servers across the Internet.
It can also handle different clusters with the same controller. In case you need separation between nameservers or brands but with a central point of management.
Any other features I should know of?
- Multiple Clusters on the same controller
- Easily transfer accounts / domains from one server to another without downtime
- Exclude domains from cluster / server
- Duplicate domains protection
- Logging Facility (On controller and local syslog)
- Low Bandwidth Consumption
- Security focused. TLS communication. IP & Token authentication. No open ports no firewall troubles
- No limit on Agent or Nodes servers
- Easy setup (RPM and DEB packages) and easy to use config file
- Variable Polling time.
User Reviews (0)
There is no review present!
- Auto-Installers (28)
- Backup Utilities (39)
- Billing Automation (30)
- cPanel Conference Exhibitors (27)
- Development Services (33)
- Domains & DNS (28)
- Email Tools (102)
- Misc. Applications (55)
- Mobile Apps (27)
- Multi-Level Reseller (15)
- Security (67)
- SEO & Marketing Tools (13)
- Themes and Skins (14)
- Web Server Alternatives (23)
- Website Builders (44)